Get rid of acne scars and Pimples
A simple mark on your face can make you feel uncomfortable; having scars or pimples is even worst. Acne is a painful and embarrassing infection that can damage your facial beauty. Like most people, you desperately need to get rid of acne scars. In this article, you will discover how to achieve your goal.
While most acne disappears by themselves after several weeks or months, there are methods that you can use to speed up the process and avoid formation of imperfection on your face. It does not mean you will be able to get rid of all the scars overnight, but the remedies, along with skin care tips outlined below, will certainly help you out. Read the entire article and choose the right method for your skin type.
Get rid of acne scars with 7 simple remedies
1. Black seed oil (black cumin oil) – Rich in omega 6, black cumin oil is known for its antiseptic and soothing properties. To get rid of acne scars, you can use it externally on sensitive, dry or irritated skin. Its very effective anti-inflammatory properties penetrate the skin cells and dry the lesions. Its high rate of unsaturated fatty acids makes it a powerful anti-aging.
In local application, it serves as massage oil for the face and sensitive areas of the body. You can use back seed oil alone or mix it jojoba or hazelnut oil. Then just lightly apply it on the lesions. Clean your face with lukewarm water and vegetable soap, preferably 100%.
2. Fresh lemon juice – It may sound too good to be true, but it really helps some people getting rid of scars. Lemon juice has natural bleaching properties; so it can effectively help your marks disappear. Simply mix equal parts of lemon juice and water and apply the liquid directly to your scars, not skin around or your whole face. Wash your face after 15 or 20 minutes to remove the lemon juice.
Given the dryness properties of citric acid contained in lemon, you should moisturize your skin just after washing away the lemon juice. Lime juice, which also contains citric acid, can be used instead of lemon.
3. Baking soda – you can use baking soda to exfoliate your facial skin and make the scars less visible. The preparation is simple. You need to mix a teaspoon of baking soda with two teaspoons of water to obtain a pasty fluid. Apply this paste all over your face for about two minutes with circular movements, with emphasis on the scarred areas, to ensure gentle penetration of the baking soda into your pores.
You can also use baking soda as a local treatment by applying it directly on the scarred areas and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes before removing it. This method works wonders for some users who use It along with Zinc and Copper supplements. It can help get rid of acne scars within 30 days, depending on the condition.
4. Aloe vera – This plant has properties to fight against a lot of medical conditions, including acne and its effects. The sap of the aloe vera is a natural soothing substance that can be used to treat several ailments, including burns, injuries, and acne scars. It helps in rejuvenation and hydration of the skin cells, helping to heal lesions and get rid of acne scars. Aloe vera products do not have the same healing effects as the real plant; ideal is using the sap directly from the plant, without any mixture with chemical ingredients.
This gel-like sap can be applied directly on the scar in the morning or evening. For effective scar treatment, you can add one or two drops of tea tree oil in the sap of the aloe vera before applying. The tea tree oil will improve the clearness of your skin. Unlike the other remedies, you do not have to wash your face right after if you don’t want to.
5. Honey – Honey is a great natural way to clear up pimples and reduce marks acne leaves on the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, honey soothes the skin and reduces inflammation. Manuka honey, although more expensive, is most effective. Place it directly on the scar using a cotton swab.
Honey is an ideal option for people with sensitive skin as it is not irritating. In addition, unlike other treatments, it will hydrate your skin instead of drying it. As long as you can, add a pinch of pearl powder (available in health shops or online) to the honey to make the remedy even more effective. The pearl powder has been found to have properties to reduce inflammation and eliminate scars.
6. Sandalwood paste – Sandalwood is known for its healing properties of the skin. And the paste is easy to prepare at home. Just mix a tablespoon of sandalwood powder with a few drops of rose water or raw organic milk (goat milk is even better) to make a paste. Apply it on the affected area and let it soak for at least 30 minutes before washing your face. Repeat this daily until all marks on your face disappear completely. This is one of the easiest ways to get rid of acne scars naturally and rapidly.
Another effective alternative is adding honey. You can also mix the sandalwood powder with raw unfiltered honey and apply it directly to the scars. All imperfection may disappear in less than 30 days.
7. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar helps to regulate the pH of your skin. Regular application helps improve the appearance of the skin and reduce the occurrence of marks and scars. The remedy is simple to prepare. Reduce the vinegar content by half by diluting it with water, and then apply it daily on affected areas with a cotton ball until the scars disappear.
To get rid of scars permanently, Along with these remedies, you need to drink lots of water and natural juice to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. Eating a balanced diet is also very important. Although a healthy diet and constant hydration will not remove the acne scars like magic, they will allow your immune system to work with the natural treatment to heal the acne.
Drinking plenty of water and other fluids, while avoiding alcohol of any kind, will remove toxins from the body and keep the skin radiant and firm. So drink 5 to 8 glasses of water a day. Certain minerals and vitamins such as zinc, vitamins A, C and E will also contribute to feed and hydrate the skin cells.
Now you know how to get rid of acne scars, why not the information with others? Please do so and apply the tips.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.